Sunday, June 5, 2011

Enigma....Is it worth considering?


The simplest questions related to life seem to most difficult to answer. Sometimes these questions stuck somewhere between what you always wanted to possess  and in what you have been put.This dilemma  is common to most of us in our respective daily lives.Not more then one year back I used to call life a troublesome cup to take in.I have faced the events and situations in my life which came about without premeditation and moved me to an intolerable degree of sentimentality.God doesn't seemed me so gracious on me.It appeared that I've been pushed away hundred miles away in comparison of where I supposed to be.

On a pleasent day of  spring I came outside my doorsteps only to judge the comparative ability of my clothes to be intact in rain.Suddenly I found a strange relation between fresh raindrop and my life.Both were flowing randomly with external factors and obstacles.Body seemed to be fill with a new energy.I felt that my mind was unfolded to new horizons by little droplets.

I was forced to think,"why not play life like a game.Why to pay attention at how and why things are happening".When outcomes are uncertained for each and every human being why we should pay attention at internal particulars of life,why not to relish the the joys leaving all the sorrows aside.
Why not to take a particular event as simple as just like a simple consequence rather than categorising it in good or bad.Actually nothing is good or bad until or unless it is assumed to be.

Seems like these practices are easy to describe most difficult to follow.Yes these are.And I am following the most difficult ones,in point of fact these are simpler to follow in comparison to understand the enigma of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment